Saturday, January 15, 2011

Home

This is a dedicated blog only for Multi-Core Programming and OpenMP.Here discussions will be on Multi-Core technology and how to improve efficiency of system using Multi-Core programming.

This is my first blog, hope it will be nice, cool and useful for everyone who are interested to learn multi-core programming and OpenMP,etc..

Here, as i said will be posting some information on multi-core programming and complete tutorial on OpenMP. I will begin from basics of OpenMP and proceed towards to advanced topics. To say in one line according to me - "OpenMP is very useful and easy to learn",  to get an overview its enough if you go through all of my current posts and some more to come..

My sincere request to one and all is, please feel free to leave a comment as to how you felt about my first blog.. Any and/or all advice is always welcome, please do reply via comments..

At any point of time you can refer to index present at top of the page, so that you get an overview of all topics covered so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment